Frequently Asked Questions
We accept payment Via PayPal at this time.
PayPal is secure for payment processing very trustworthy. The company has been in business since 1998. PayPal allows you to make a purchase online by Visa, American Express, MasterCard and many others 1. PayPal guarantee safety and hiding your financial information so you don’t have to share any personal info online. PayPal also protects all of your purchases just in case there’s any problems you can get your funds back quickly. 2. PayPal is the fastest and easiest way with just a few clicks there’s no hassle in getting out your credit card and type in your information in their system all you would need is a email address for easy payments
PayPal is secure for payment processing very trustworthy. The company has been in business since 1998. PayPal allows you to make a purchase online by Visa, American Express, MasterCard and many others
1. PayPal guarantee safety and hiding your financial information so you don’t have to share any personal info online. PayPal also protects all of your purchases just in case there’s any problems you can get your funds back quickly.
2. PayPal is the fastest and easiest way with just a few clicks there’s no hassle in getting out your credit card and type in your information in their system all you would need is a email address for easy payments
4. PayPal does charges you a small 2% to protect your money please check out their page for more info
Yes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
- Your PayPal will be billed very soon after you pay for your orders.
- You don't have to pay any other fees except your order shipping fee. But Brazil customers need to provide personal tax ID, so as to ensure the safe arrival of the goods.
- After the payment, PayPal page will immediately displayed transaction records, you can search by log in your personal accounts.
- First: We do not accept debit card payments currently.The main Payment is PP and credit cards. Second: Whether the card has sufficient balance. Third: Whether the credit card you hold has some problems in credibility.
- Yes it is! But we do not rule out the frequency of computer display and the extrusion during shipping bring in some differences. If this happened, we suggest you take care the wig first then wear it. If you can't do it well, you also can go to a professional hairdresser. Please check review for a look
- For our size chart click on shop scroll down looking on left side till you see this bar
Shop By Size
- We have a color chart in each product page. We also have a color guide bar located in shop scroll down on left till you see this bar Shop By Color
Wigs and hairpieces should compliment the shape of your face. If you not sure about which wig style will be most flattering on you, use the following suggestions as a guide to find a wig that works with your face shape. At Humanhairbony's, we discuss seven different face shapes, diamond, heart, oblong, oval, pear, round, and square, and what wig styles are most appropriate for those face shapes. To determine your face shape, look into a mirror and pull your hair back. Compare your face shape to our illustrations.
Diamond The Diamond shaped face has wider cheekbones with a narrow chin and forehead. A diamond-shaped face allows for lots of hairstyle options. Diamond shaped faces need a wig styled with fullness or width in the forehead hairline and the lower cheekbones of the face near the chin. Hair should be styled close to the head at the upper cheekbones where the face is broadest. Bands or a layered fringe will disguise a narrower forehead. The fullness at the jawbone with a style such as a bob or a shoulder length cut with jaunty layering to add some movement will give the illusion of a more oval shaped face. Wig styles that tuck in behind the ears also will work well, in addition to showing off your wonderful cheek bone structure.
Heart The Heart shaped face has a large and wider forehead, high cheek bones, with sometimes a widow's peak hairline, and a narrow v-shaped chin. To soften the forehead width, look for a wig that allows you to bring some hair across it. Keep the hairstyle closer to the head near the eyes and fuller around the jaw, as well as below and in front of the earlobes where additional width is desired. A chin length bob is great for this type of face shape as it makes the jaw area appear wider and more balanced with the rest of your face. Longer, layered hairstyles also work well.
Oblong The Oblong shaped face has an elongated rectangular shape featuring a long straight cheekline. The wig style you choose should add width to help minimize the vertical length of your face. Look for wig styles that are short to medium in length with longer top layers such as wedges and graduated bob cuts. Chin and shoulder length looks that turn under or flutter out also work very well to add width. Straight across bangs, feathered bangs, or half bangs with side parts soften the forehead. Layered styles in medium and longer lengths with wavy and curly textures will flatter the face and neck while obscuring the straight long lines of an oblong face.
Oval The Oval shaped face has no one area the is more dominant than another. An oval face is well proportioned, with the length of the face longer than the width. The oval face allows for the most versatility in wig choices. Most wig styles whether short or long, straight or wavy are suitable. Therefore, consider your best features such as eyes, checks, or mouth and then accentuate them with your wig style.
Pear The Pear shaped face features a distinctly narrow forehead. The cheekbones and jaw line essentially broaden to showcase a wider look, while the chin adopts a rounded shape. With a pear shaped face it is best to look for wigs that will add volume above the jaw line. Layers create fullness on the upper half of the face. Don't be afraid to show your forehead which draws attention upward and away from a full jaw line. If you have bangs, angle them slightly and tuck them behind the ears to frame the jaw line and draw attention upward. Hair on the sides of your head and at the nape are best set and combed in a pattern close to the head since any style too voluminous will add weight to the bottom of the face.
Round The Round shaped face has a round chin and hairline with the widest part of the face through the cheekbones. Wig styles with a fullness and height at the crown, but not at the ears, are a good choice. Off center parts help reduce the roundness. Wigs with short hair styles with a swept-back direction or with hair styles that are longer than chin length should be considered. Wigs which have layering at the top to achieve fullness while keeping the rest of the cut relatively close to the face, will help make your round face shape appear longer and narrower.
Square The Square shaped face usually has a strong square jawline with an equally square hairline. Look for wig styles that add height to the top and narrowness at the sides. Height at the crown will elongate the symmetrical square shape. Short-to-medium length wigs, especially with waves or roundness around the face or wispy bangs to soften the angular shape are also good wig choices. Off-center parts with height at the crown look great on square shaped faces. Wearing a wig with layers and wispy looks around the face is another way to soften the shape of your face.
- 150% to 180
- Our delivery charge is $5 per wig. $2 for all other items under $100 We offer Free delivery charge for every single order over $100
- After the wigs is done, we will package it with mesh cap. And the outside in a plastic bag. When being to deliver, we support outside with packing real good, and pack plastic bags outside.
At our website your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We offer the return instruction. Before you want to return goods, please contact us via email to discuss the problem you are concerned about first. If you want to return your order, please notify us by email or live chat firstly, stating the reason and the order number within 7 days of receipt. Your feedback is very important to us. Any items must be sent back complete with the original package. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Please pay attention to that the original shipping charges are non-refundable. So please contact us with all your questions and concerns before placing your order.
- Login in or Register an account on our website
- Search items through the search bar or Choose products in the classification
- Add Items To Cart
- Proceed To Checkout
- Place Order
- Before making the order, you can modify the product information, Before issuing the order, you can modify the logistics information. For any change email us asap
- Standard Order: It will take 9-12 days.
- Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 days.
- Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 days.
- Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
- If your required time is reasonable, we can in your completed within the time, but you need to pay urgent fee.
Cleaning the Human Hair wig Human hair wigs is durable, generally costs more, and has the most natural look and feel of any wig you can buy. And can be dyed and treated the same as any human hair that grows from the scalp. Detangle Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring. Wash submerges your wig in cool water. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring. Cleaning the Synthetic Wigs Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber. Detangle Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base. Wash submerges your wig in cool water. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo for synthetic hair. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing. Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring. Dry & condition Place on a folding wig stand, spray with a Leave-in Conditioner, and allow to air dry. DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE .
- Comb from the top to the bottom may cause losing of the hair, so we recommend our customers to comb a wig from the bottom to the top
- We suggest you to use a wig cap when you take off your wig. In this way, the wig will keep its style.
- You can style your wig by using a comb or hair spray to style your wig. You also can go to a professional hairdresser. or check out some of our YouTube videos ➡Here
As well designed as our wigs and hair pieces are, on occasion a little trim or a reshape might be just the thing to ensure the wig / hairpiece sits perfectly with your face shape. Also, lots of the fringes on our wigs are long so that they can be brushed to the side and you may want to change the fringe so that it goes straight across your forehead. If you choose to cut your wig we advise you take it to the hair dressers so that you can put it on and the hairdresser can cut it whilst you are wearing it. We strongly advise against you cutting a piece yourself unless you are a qualified hairdresser . The hairdresser will be able to advise you on what will and won't look good with the style of wig you have purchased. If you want to bring a new lease of life back into your wig the we advise you follow our 'Care Instructions' as this will make your wig look shinier and healthier
How to Dye your Wigs Human Hair Wig Instructions
- Wash the human hair wig to remove any product buildup or dirt and oils. Allow the wig to air-dry, or blow-dry 24 hours before coloring the wig.
- Use a large-tooth comb to separate the human hair into four sections. Comb the human hair wig to eliminate tangles.
- Use an at-home coloring system. Mix the color mixture in a plastic bowl or add system contents to the bottle provided. The process is easy: Simply follow the directions provided by the manufacturer. In most cases, you must combine a colorant to a color developer. An after-color conditioner will be applied later.
- Mix content thoroughly and then put on gloves. Open a window for ventilation.
- Place the human hair wig on a Styrofoam mannequin head, if available. Pull down on the human hair wig to secure to the head. Avoid pulling the hair, as the wig may slide off the mannequin head.
- Add color, starting at the top of the wig. Think of the top of the wig, where it is woven or sewn into the cap or lining, as the root of the wig. Always apply from the top and move around the crown of the human hair wig. Once the crown is covered, move down each section, working your way to the ends of the human hair. Then move to the next section.
- Allow the dye to sit for no more than 25 minutes. Human hair is subject to drying, breakage and loss of sheen. Avoid overprocessing your human hair wig by following the directions provided.
- Aid a light conditioner to the hair for 3 minutes.
Dry and then style as needed Note: As synthetic hair dyeing needs professional chemical dyes and vat, so we do not recommend that you to dye a synthetic wig by yourself at home. If you really have this needs, you can go to a barber shop, and find a professional dyeing master, they will give you professional advice
- All the wigs can be washed, they also has a waterproof function. But it not means they can be soaked in water for a long time, Long time soaking will damage the wig no matter how good it is. Using time of human hair wigs: 3-4 years Using time of synthetic wig:6-12 months
- We base in USA. But we mainly do marking through network Online, so there is no store.
- Firstly: We have long-term cooperation suppliers, the convenient channel save us lots on human hair and material resources, we mutual benefit with our customers. Second: We stay in pure mode of operation, in order to meet more customers' needs.
- 10+years of experience in the wig business
- 20+different styles of favourite looks
- 50+hair products are sold everyday
- 2000+customers buy wigs from us on a monthly basis